Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tech Ed Student Day

"If Pacman had affected us as kids we'd be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
  • A T-Shirt

I’ll be attending Tech Ed Student Day tomorrow, I can’t wait. It’s at Sky City Theatre, so there should be some really good food. I’m really looking forward to all the technical sessions:


  • Creating Wealth with the .NET Platform

  • Games Development with XNA

  • Mobile.NET

  • Indigo Architecture

  • The Power of Blogging

  • SQL 2005

But I especially look forward to the robot competition; I’ll take some photos and post them to the Blog if I’m allowed. The major event will be the ‘Ask the Industry’ session, and I’ll have to think up some really good questions for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home